BarracudaCals 1/72 Bf 109G-6/G-14 Part 1 Decal First Look
|Date of Review||July 2016||Manufacturer||BarracudaCals|
|Subject||Bf 109G-6/G-14 Part 1||Scale||1/72|
|Set Number||72232||Pros||Nice selection of subjects|
|Cons||Nothing noted||Skill Level||Basic|
BarracudaCals has started a new series of decals covering the Bf 109G-6 and Bf 109G-14. In this first installment, we have seven subjects that have been sized to work with the Fine Molds or AZ Models BG-6 and G-14 kits.
This subjects in this release include:
- Bf 109G-6, Black 10, IV./JG 54, Dorpat, Russia, 1944
- Bf 109G-6, Yellow 20, 3./EKG(J), Ansbach, Germany, 1945
- Bf 109G-6, Commander, II./JG 11, Germany, 1944
- Bf 109G-14, White 21, IV./JG 4, 1944
- Bf 109G-6, Commander, III./JG 1, Eelde, Germany, 1943
- Bf 109G-6, Yellow 6, 9./JG 3, Normandy, 1944
- Bf 109G-6, Blue 62, JG 110, Finow, Germany, 1945
The sheets are printed by Cartograf and are very sharp as well as in-register. The sheet comes with two sets of maintenance stencils and good instructions on where everything goes. If you're looking for some interesting camouflage schemes for your Gustav, this set is just what you're looking for.
My sincere thanks to BarracudaCals Decals for this review sample!