Delta One 1/32 Yugoslav G-6s Decal First Look
|Date of Review||September 2014||Manufacturer||Delta One|
|Subject||Yugoslav Bf 109G-6s||Scale||1/32|
|Set Number||-||Pros||Six Bf 109G-6 examples in Yugoslav service|
|Cons||None noted||Skill Level||Novice|
Delta One is a new company (to me at least) producing an interesting range of subjects. In this release, we have a selection of five Bf 109G-6 aircraft that were flown by the Yugoslavian Air Force after World War II. Two of the six examples are UMe 109G-6 two-seat trainers, the subject of the color profile below.
This subjects in this release include:
- Bf 109G-6, White 3, Liaison Sqn, Zemun, 1945
- Bf 109G-6, White 15, Liaison Sqn, Zemun, 1945
- Bf 109G-6, 9622, White 22, 83 Ftr Regt, Cerklye, 1951
- Bf 109G-6, 9655, White 55, 83 Ftr Regt, Pula, 1952
- UMe 109, 9942, White 42, 172 Ftr Regt, Zemunik, 1952
- UMe 109, 9945, White 45, 172 Ftr Regt, Zemunik, 1952
This is another interesting release from Delta One and will work on your favorite Bf 109G-6 kit in 1/32 scale including Revell, Trumpeter, and Hasegawa. As of the date of this first look, Delta One's website is not yet online but you can contact them via email at Delta1decal@gmail.com for pricing and ordering information.
My sincere thanks to Delta One for this review sample!