FCM Decals 1/32 Albatros D.III/D.V Decal First Look
|Date Review||August 2012||Manufacturer||FCM Decals|
|Kit Number||32014||Pros||Five colorful airframes|
|Cons||Nothing noted||Skill Level||Basic|
FCM Decals has an interesting line of aftermarket decals from Brazil. The subjects covered in this line include many Brazilian civil and military aircraft subjects, WWI aircraft, and the occasional look at the aircraft of other nations as well. FCM has released this nice set for five German Albatros fighters. These include:
- Albatros D.III, Jasta 5, 1917
- Albatros D.III, Jasta 5, 1917, as flown by Werner Voss
- Albatros D.Va, Jasta 5, 1918, as flown by Wilhelm Güeke
- Albatros D.Va (OAW), Jasta 5, 1918, as flown by Jupp Cremer
- Albatros D.Va, Jasta 5, 1917
The printing on these sheets are nicely done, and printed by Microscale. There are sufficient stencils on this sheet for one aircraft.
For a list of retailers that carry the FCM Decal series, look here.
Thanks to FCM Decal for this review sample.