Bronco Models 1/35 Schwere Wehrmachtschlepper (sWS) General Cargo Version Kit First Look
By Dave Manter
|Date of Review||March 2014||Manufacturer||Bronco Models|
|Subject||Schwere Wehrmachtschlepper (sWS) General Cargo Version||Scale||1/35|
|Kit Number||35172||Primary Media||Styrene/PE|
|Skill Level||Experienced||MSRP (USD)||$82.00|
Bronco's sWS cargo version consists of beautifully molded and highly detailed styrene parts with a few photo etch detail parts thrown in to further enhance the details.
Bronco continues to be one of the industry's top model makers and is offering new and much needed subjects. This kit is yet another fine example of the quality that we have come to expect from Bronco Models.
Some key features of this kit are:
- Markings for three vehicles, including one in captured US markings
- Brand new mold on all of the canvas parts
- Accurate detailed OVM parts
- Fully detailed track links
- Accurate and detailed full engine
- Detailed winch
- One piece chassis
- Multi-part front tires
- Engine hood can be built open or closed
- Detailed cargo bed with nice wood texture
- Canvas parts molded in clear styrene with great texture
- Detailed drivers compartment
The instructions are very well written and will be easy to follow. Like all of Bronco's kits, test fitting of the main components does not show any fit problems.
With a little time and patience, this kit will build into a museum quality kit without any further enhancements. Well done Bronco!
My sincere thanks to DML for this review sample!