Precision Products Rulers of the World First-Look
|Date of First Look||February 2011||Manufacturer||Precision Products|
|Subject||Rulers of the World||Pros||Scale rulers that meet your modeling needs|
|Cons||Nothing noted||MSRP (USD)||$4.00|
Precision Products sent over this interesting new concept - Rulers of the World. While we've seen scale rulers in the past, they've been tailored to the more popular scales like 1/35, 1/48, etc. Precision Products has created a WIDE range of scale rulers that meet your modeling needs.
With well over 150 different scales in their catalog, these currently cover:
- Dollhouse: 1/8 - 1/144; five scales in standard and five in metric
- Trains: 1/13.7 - 1/450; 18 scales in standard and 18 in metric
- Wargaming/Sci-Fi: 1/6 - 1/10000; 17 scales in standard and 17 in metric
- Aircraft and Rockets: 1/4 - 1/600; 12 scales in standard and 12 in metric
- Cars and Trucks: 1/16 - 1/64; 10 scales in standard and 10 in metric
- Ships: 1/25 - 1/5000; 20 scales in standard and 20 in metric
- Dinosaurs: 1/15 - 1/40; three scales in standard and three in metric
- Architectural and Engineering: 1/12 - 1/10000; 15 scales in standard and metric
Actually there is naturally some overlap between the subject areas, but you get the idea - they probably have the scale ruler you need in the units you want. Each ruler is 6.5 inches long and 2 inches wide.
Each ruler is as you see in the sample image above and will be a handly reference to have on the bench when you're scratchbuilding or modifying your project to meet your needs.
My sincere thanks to Precision Products for this review sample!