Entry Rules for the Kinetic Models/Lucky Model 2014 Contest
THE ENTRY DESK IS NOW CLOSED - STAY TUNED FOR OUR NEXT CONTEST!
Thanks to your feedback about our first two global model contests, you'll be happy to know that we've decided to continue these on a regular basis and already have at least three more on the schedule for the coming months. The next global contest is sponsored by Kinetic Models and Lucky Model, and the prizes are quite nice:
- 1st Place: Kinetic K3204 1/32 F/A-18C/D Hornet kit (one award)
- 2nd Place: Kinetic K61010 1/35 RG-31 Canada (three awards)
- 3rd Place: Kinetic K48053 1/48 Kfir C1/F-21 (three awards)
- 4th Place: Kinetic K48021 1/48 F-5B Freedom Fighter (six awards)
In all, there are thirteen prizes being awarded in this cycle. The rules are simple:
- Submit three photos of your best Kinetic model between now and Friday, January 31st.
- The model can be any Kinetic kit: aircraft, armor, AFV.
- At least one photo will show the entire model, the others can also be overviews at different angles or close-ups of your handiwork. Of course your photos need to be good as we'll be judging your model based on them.
- Each of the three submitted photos must be at least 1600 pixels wide. Do not add watermarks or copyright information on your images. Submitting photos for entry into this contest constitutes permission for Cybermodeler Online and the contest sponsors to reprint these photos.
- The models can be built straight out of the box or loaded with aftermarket details, scratchbuilding, etc. If you're using parts of a Kinetic model for a conversion/kit-bash, at least 50% of the entry must be from the Kinetic kit.
- Please provide your name, postal address (in case you win), email address, the Kinetic kit number, subject and scale, and a brief (1-2 sentence) description of what you did to the model (out-of-the-box or how enhanced).
- Each entry must be submitted by separate email to email@example.com.
- Please include your photos with your entry - do not send links to download sites like Photobucket for your images, these entries will be disqualified.
- You may enter as many Kinetic builds as you wish, but only one prize will be awarded per person.
- All entries must be received by noon (1200) EST on 31 January 2014.
All entry photos will be posted in a virtual contest room for all to view. Judging will begin after 1200 EST on 31 January and you can vote for your top five favorites. Your votes will be totaled and the results will be posted in our Tuesday evening (4 Feb) edition.