Caracal Models 1/144 C-9 Nightingale/Skytrain II Decal First Look
|Date of Review||July 2019||Manufacturer||Caracal Models|
|Subject||C-9 Nightingale/Skytrain II||Scale||1/144|
|Set Number||144019||Pros||Seven distinctive subjects|
|Cons||Nothing noted||Skill Level||Novice|
Here is the latest from Caracal, this set provides seven options for the 1/144 Airfix DC-9-30 kit. This set is printed by Microscale so these decals are rendered in their usual high quality. This set is provided on two sheets, one containing the distinctive and service markings for each aircraft, and the other sheet provides two sets of windscreens and side windows.
The aircraft presented in this set include:
- C-9B, 159120, VR-56, JU/120, USN, 'City of VA. Beach'
- C-9B, 161530, VR-46, JS/530, USN, 'City of Roswell'
- C-9B, 159116, VR-61, RS/116, USN, 'City of Seattle'
- C-9B, 164607, VR-57, RX/607, USN, 'City of Dublin'
- C-9A, 67-22584, 375 AMAW, USAF
- C-9A, 71-10875, 374 TAW, USAF
- C-9A, 71-10879, USAFE
For more information about this set and the other releases from Caracal Models, visit their website at http://caracalmodels.com.
My sincere thanks to Caracal Models for this review sample!