FCM Decals 1/48 Mirage F.1 Part 1 Decal First Look
|Date Review||July 2013||Manufacturer||FCM Decals|
|Subject||Mirage F.1 Part 1||Scale||1/48|
|Kit Number||48046||Pros||Eleven colorful airframes|
|Cons||Nothing noted||Skill Level||Basic|
FCM Decals has an interesting line of aftermarket decals from Brazil. The subjects covered in this line include many Brazilian civil and military aircraft subjects, WWI aircraft, and the occasional look at the aircraft of other nations as well. In this release, we have a number of different Mirage F.1 examples just in time for the upcoming KittyHawk Models 1/48 Mirage F1 single-seater kit as well as for the two-seat variant released earlier this year. The subjects included in this set include:
- Mirage F1 JA, 2112 FS/21 FW, Ecuadorian AF, 2007
- Mirage F1 JE, 2112 FS/21 FW, Ecuadorian AF, 2007
- Mirage F1 ED, 1 FBS, Libyan AF, 2012
- Mirage F1 DD, Libyan AF, 2012
- Mirage F1 EQ, 79 FS, Iraqi AF, 1989
- Mirage F1 BQ, 79 FS, Iraqi AF, 1985
- Mirage F1 EQ, 141 TFS, Islamic Republic of Iran AF, 2009 (ex-Iraqi AF)
- Mirage F1 BQ, 141 TFS, Islamic Republic of Iran AF, 2009
- Mirage F1 ED, 1 FBS, Libyan AF, 2008
- Mirage F1 DD, Libyan AF, 2008
- Mirage F1 EQ, Iraqi AF, 1988
The printing on this sheet is nicely done, and printed by Microscale. There are sufficient stencils on this sheet for one aircraft.
For a list of retailers that carry the FCM Decal series, look here.
Thanks to FCM Decal for this review sample.