Foxbot 1/48 A-20 Pin-Up Nose Art Part 1 Decal First Look
|Date of Review||September 2019||Manufacturer||Foxbot|
|Subject||A-20 Pin-Up Nose Art Part 1||Scale||1/48|
|Set Number||48019||Pros||Five colorful subjects|
|Cons||Nothing noted||Skill Level||Experienced|
|MSRP (USD)||$22.95 w/free shipping|
Foxbot Decals is a decal company from Kiev, Ukraine, that specializes in replicating those interesting Ukrainian Air Force subjects currently in service. They also produce a nice array of WW2 subjects as well, and here's their latest release covering the A-20 Havoc with nice nose art. Let's take a look:
The subjects in this set include:
- A-20G, 43-9715, 670 BS/416 BG, France, 1944, 'Cille'
- A-20B, 41-3148, 47 BG, Italy, 1945, 'Miss Burma'
- A-20G, 43-9380, 670 BS/416 BG, France, 1944, 'Denver Darling'
- A-20G, 43-21429, 388 BS/312 BG, Philippines, 1945, 'Miss-A-Sip'
- A-20K, 44-611, 410 BG, France, 1945, 'Double Busted Toby from Muskogee'
The instructions are nicely done with clear placement of the markings. You can also purchase this set with a set of airframe stencils as well. This set is ideal for the AMT kit which also appears in Italeri boxings and will provide some interesting subjects for your scale flightline.
This release is available from HobbyZone USA.
My sincere thanks to HobbyZone USA for this sample!