fündekals 1/48 F-102 Delta Dagger Part 1 Decal First Look
|Date of Review||May 2019||Manufacturer||fündekals|
|Subject||F-102 Delta Dagger Part 1||Scale||1/48|
|Set Number||48002||Pros||Six colorful options|
|Cons||None noted||Skill Level||Novice|
fündekals has released this colorful decal sheet covering six F-102A Delta Daggers in 1/48 scale. This set is ideal for the Revell-Monogram kit and provides all of the distinctive aircraft markings. fündekals also produces an in-depth airframe stencil set available separately. Note that we show images of the instructions, but these are not provided in the decal set. What you receive is the decal set in a protective pouch and the instructions can be downloaded from either the HobbyZone USA or fündekals website.
The subjects in this set include:
- F-102A, 56-1009, 48 FIS, Langley AFB, 1959
- F-102A, 56-1283, 317 FIS/21 CW, Elemedorf AFB, 1966
- JF-102A, 56-1358, NACA, Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, 1957
- PQM-102A, 56-1283, Pave Deuce, Holloman AFB, 1978
- F-102A, N617NA, NASA, Lewis Field, 1974
- F-102A, 56-0960, 4 FIS, Misawa AB, 1962
This decal sheet is printed by Cartograf and everything is sharp and perfect register.
If you're looking for an eye-catching subject for your Deuce kit, you might want to get a few kits as you'll have a hard time selecting just one.
You can order this set here.
My sincere thanks to HobbyZone USA for this review sample!