Worldwide Aviation Decals 1/48 F7U-3/F7U-3M Cutlass Decal First Look
By Michael Benolkin
|Date of Review||December 2015||Manufacturer||Worldwide Aviation Decals|
|Set Number||S48001||Pros||Five distinctive subjects|
|Cons||Nothing noted||Skill Level||Basic|
Worldwide Aviation Decals is a new aftermarket decal company from the Netherlands which has produced an interesting selection of releases. In this release, we have five F7U Cutlasses which provide an interesting subject cross-section of this underpowered warrior.
The subjects in this release include:
- F7U-3, 129658, VA-126, D/305, NAS Lemoore, 1956
- F7U-3, 129676, VA-212, G/201, USS Bon Homme Richard, 1956
- F7U-3, 129599, VF-124, D/410, USS Hancock, 1956
- F7U-3M, 129723, VX-4, XF/24, NAS Miramar, 1956
- F7U-3M, 128466, unknown, -/466, MCAS Miama, 1955
This set provides national markings and walkways for one aircraft.
For more information about this set and the other releases from Worldwide Aviation Decals, visit their website at wadecals.net or their Facebook page.
My sincere thanks to Worldwide Aviation Decals for this review sample!