DML 1/35 7.5cm Pak 40/4 auf RSO mit Allwetterverdeck Kit First Look
By Dave Manter
|Date of Review
|7.5cm Pak 40/4 auf RSO mit Allwetterverdeck
Dragon release another version of their popular RSO series, this time it is the 7.5cm PaK 40/4 auf RSO mit Allwetterverdeck version.
The kit consists of more than 450 styrene parts that are beautifully molded to Dragons high standards. Also included are numerous photo etch detail parts and markings for four different vehicles.
Some key features of the kit are:
- Detailed pedals and levers inside driver's compartment
- Gun Platform mount accurately presented
- Detailed floor/ammo lockers in rear compartment
- Two types of gun travel lock included
- PaK barrel can be freely posed at different angles
- Extremely realistic looking tarpaulin cover
- Detailed driver's compartment
- Muffler w/exhaust pipe accurately produced
- Engine and transmission realistically reproduced
- Intricate Magic Tracks reproduced
- Delicate and realistic new engine provided
- Ammo case is included
- PaK gun mounts onto highly detailed turntable
- Complex cruciform base included four outrigger legs
- One-piece chassis and upper hull
- Accurate lower hull
- Drivetrain and sprocket wheels accurately replicated
- Ammo storage accurately depicted
- Accurate bolted on tow hook
- Detailed suspension
- Workable gun breech
- Gun shield w/photo etch detail
- Three options for muzzle brake
As you can see, there are a lot of details on this kit! I have built a few of the RSO series and this one should be just as nice.
My sincere thanks to DML for this review sample!