DML 1/72 Panzerfahre Fahrendeck mit Gepanzerter Landwasserschlepper Prototype Nr. II First Look
By Dave Manter
|Date of Review||May 2014||Manufacturer||DML|
|Subject||Panzerfahre Fahrendeck mit Gepanzerter Landwasserschlepper Prototype Nr. II||Scale||1/72|
|Kit Number||7509||Primary Media||Styrene|
|Pros||New tooling on Panzerfahre Fahrendeck||Cons||None|
|Skill Level||Experienced||MSRP (USD)||$16.95|
Dragon releases another version of the Landwasserschlepper, this time with the Panzerfahre Fahrendeck bridge section.
The kit consists of over 90 parts molded in grey styrene and a nice set of DS tracks. All of the parts are molded to Dragons highest standards and feature very nice details. There is no flash present.
Some key features of this kit are:
- Support frames have crisp details
- Fahrendeck's surface features fine panel details
- 3D designed engine exhaust mufflers
- Chain links on front and rear of hull
- Rivets on upper hull are detailed and realistic
- Extremely well detailed spotlights
- Commander's conning tower intricately produced
- Air intakes accurately presented
- Well detailed cable drum
- All suspension parts have accurate details
- Crane is intricately represented
- One piece DS tracks
As you can see, Dragon has packed a lot of detail into this 1/72 scale kit. Test fitting of the main parts show very nice fit. You should not have any problems assembling this kit.
Thanks to DML for this review sample.