Legal Notices and Policies
- Cybermodeler Online respects the privacy and rights of its visitors. No effort is made to identify individuals without their knowledge.
- When a visitor requests pages from the Cybermodeler Online site, our web servers automatically log the browser's domain name, and IP address. This information is collected solely for statistical purposes and is not used to identify individuals.
- Personally identifiable information such as visitor's name, telephone number, postal address and email address are technically impossible for Cybermodeler Online to collect and no attempt is made to do so. The information that is recorded consists of the date and time of visit, ip address, browser (e.g. Chrome 8.0), operating system version (e.g. Windows 7), screen resolution (e.g. 800x600), referring link, the current page url and the current page title.
- To enable Cybermodeler Online to track whether a visitor has been to our website before (i.e. a first-time or returning visitor) the tracking tools we subscribe to send a cookie to your computer. This information is collected solely to improve the service we offer to you and statistical purposes and is not used to identify individuals. We employ third party web tracking systems from Google Analytics, Alexa, and Statcounter, who place cookies on your computer to monitor and report website usage.
- Cybermodeler Online uses Google Ads to generate revenues for site operations, and Google Ads may place cookies on your computer or observe existing cookies on your system to provide relevant ads for your interests.
- Cybermodeler Online maintains a strict "no-spam" policy. Your e-mail address will not be sold to a third party. We hate spam. e-mail addresses are not collected by the Cybermodeler Online website, and those readers who contact us via e-mail, their information (name, e-mail address, etc.) are not sold or released to third parties.
Terms and Conditions
- You have read our copyright notice and terms and conditions and you agree to them.
- You agree to use our articles and data at your own risk. Our articles and data are provided on an "as is" basis. You agree that you have made your own determination regarding the usefulness of our articles and data. We disclaim all warranties including, but not limited to, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose.
- Any articles or references submitted for publication on Cybermodeler Online are provided without remuneration. Cybermodeler Online does not claim copyright for any submitted materials, but those articles, images, data, etc., that are submitted for publication are also granted irrevocable permission for use on Cybermodeler Online .
- Cybermodeler Online may, at its discretion, remove articles and material from the website without advanced notice.
- We are not liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of Cybermodeler Onlines resources.
- We retain ownership and all rights to Cybermodeler Online logos, trademarks, trade secrets, databases, reports, and website.
- YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITY COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEY'S FEES) ARISING FROM YOUR VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY THIRD-PARTY'S RIGHTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFRINGEMENT OF ANY COPYRIGHT, VIOLATION OF ANY PROPRIETARY RIGHT AND INVASION OF ANY PRIVACY RIGHTS.
- This Agreement will be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of United States. Venue for any dispute under this Agreement will be in the State of Indiana, United States of America.
- You may print and download portions of material from the Cybermodeler Online website for personal use. We retain ownership and all rights to Cybermodeler Online logos, trademarks, trade secrets, databases, reports, and website.
- You may link to articles and information contained within Cybermodeler Online for commercial purposes. You may NOT copy any articles or references to other websites or other media for any reason without written permission from Cybermodeler Online.
- If this agreement is terminated by us or by you for any reason, you agree to remove our logos and links to Cybermodeler Online from all of your websites and other items.
- YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITY COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEY'S FEES) ARISING FROM YOUR VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY THIRD-PARTY'S RIGHTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFRINGEMENT OF ANY COPYRIGHT, VIOLATION OF ANY PROPRIETARY RIGHT AND INVASION OF ANY PRIVACY RIGHTS IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED.
- You also grant to Cybermodeler Online the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto.
- You agree that you shall have no recourse against Cybermodeler Online for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to Cybermodeler Online.